Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Oh! The places I’ve pumped …

Most often, I am able to pump in the comforts of my home or in the office’s Mother’s Room.
For those inopportune times where I simply couldn't miss a pumping, I've gotten creative in where I've taken care of business:
  • In a car, driving on the expressway
  • In a car, driving through town
  • In a car, parked in a surface parking lot
  • In a car, parked in a parking garage
  • In a car, parked on the street
  • In a car, in the back seat while on the expressway
  • On an airplane, in my seat
  • On an airplane, in the airplane’s bathroom
  • In a school bathroom
  • In my work’s bathroom
  • In a restaurant bathroom
  • In a bathroom on the set for a commercial shoot
  • In the bathroom of a studio
  • In a first aid building at Disneyland
  • In the hospital
  • In a closet at work
  • In the doctor's office
Please share the most unusual place(s) you've pumped!

No comments:

Post a Comment